K&N off-road replacement air filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude. Generally, no jet changes are required with just a K&N filter element. K&N replacement air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent filtration.
- K&N CM-9715 Replacement Air Filter for 2015-2017 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and acceleration
- Specifically developed for Off-Road, Motocross, ATVs, UTVs and Side by Sides
- Pleated cotton media provides a large filtration area offering low restriction, high-capacity and long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Fits directly into OEM air box with application specific sealing bead ensuring a precise fit
- No fuel management modifications are required to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, most are pre-oiled and ready to ride
- Air Filter Shape: Round Straight
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Flange Inside Diameter: 3.375 in (86 mm)
- Flanges: 1
- Flange Type: Centered
- Height: 12.25 in (311 mm)
- Package Contents: 1 Air Filter
- Package Quantity: 1
- Outside Diameter: 4.875 in (124 mm)
- Top Material: None
- Top Style: Rubber
- Washable: Yes
- Product Style: Round Straight Universal Air Filter
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1.2 kg)
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 4.64 oz (137 ml)
- Product Box Height: 14.5 in (368 mm)
- Product Box Length: 6.31 in (160 mm)
- Product Box Width: 6.31 in (160 mm)
- Inner Wire: No
- 2015-2017 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Turbo
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.