K&N off-road replacement air filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude. Generally, no jet changes are required with just a K&N filter element. K&N replacement air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent filtration.
- K&N SU-7005 Replacement Air Filter. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and acceleration
- Specifically developed for Off-Road, Motocross, ATVs, UTVs and Side by Sides
- Pleated cotton media provides a large filtration area offering low restriction, high-capacity and long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Fits directly into OEM air box with application specific sealing bead ensuring a precise fit
- No fuel management modifications are required to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, most are pre-oiled and ready to ride
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Air Filter Shape: Round Straight
- Height: 5.25 in (133 mm)
- Package Contents: 1 Air Filter
- Package Quantity: 1
- Washable: Yes
- Product Style: Unique Air Filters
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Flanges: None
- Base Outside Diameter: 5.25 in (133 mm)
- Base Inside Diameter: 3.5 in (89 mm)
- Top Outside Diameter: 5.875 in (149 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 lb (0.8 kg)
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 1.53 oz (45 ml)
- Product Box Height: 7.25 in (184 mm)
- Product Box Length: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Product Box Width: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.