K&N off-road replacement air filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude. Generally, no jet changes are required with just a K&N filter element. K&N replacement air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent filtration.
- K&N Replacement Air Filter.
- Designed to provide increased horsepower and acceleration
- Specifically developed for Off-Road, Motocross, ATVs, UTVs and Side by Sides
- Pleated cotton media provides a large filtration area offering low restriction, high-capacity and long service intervals
- Multiple layers of woven cotton gauze media offers excellent filtration
- Fits directly into OEM air box with application specific sealing bead ensuring a precise fit
- No fuel management modifications are required to obtain increased performance
- Washable & reusable, most are pre-oiled and ready to ride
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Height: 5.5 in (140 mm)
- Inner Wire: No
- Inside Diameter: 1.875 in (48 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 3.313 in (84 mm)
- Top Style: Rubber
- Top Material: None
- Air Filter Shape: Round
- Flanges: None
- Package Contents: 1 Air Filter
- Package Quantity: 1
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Washable: Yes
- Product Style: Round Air Filter
- Weight: 0.6 lb (0.3 kg)
- Filter Re-Oiling Amount: 0.49 oz (14 ml)
- Product Box Height: 7.25 in (184 mm)
- Product Box Length: 4.63 in (117 mm)
- Product Box Width: 4.63 in (117 mm)
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.