K&N powersports chrome canister oil filters contain a modern synthetic filter media, designed for ultimate flow with less pressure drop, yet engineered for outstanding filtration. K&N powersports ‘spin-on’ oil filters feature a heavy-duty, chrome-plated metal can. Most of these have a 17 mm nut affixed onto the end that allows for easy removal. The 17 mm nut is crossed-drilled so racers can safety wire the filter to their bike.
- K&N Oil Filters. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- O/E replacement oil filters for most cars, trucks, SUV’s, motorcycles, & ATV’s
- 17 mm exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
- Heavy-duty, chrome-plated canister handles extreme conditions
- Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Approved for racing use by MotoAmerica and the AMA
- Anti Drain Back Valve: Yes
- Bypass Valve: Yes
- Filter Material: High Flow Premium Media
- Gasket Material: Nitrile Rubber
- Height: 3.906 in (99 mm)
- Outside Diameter: 2.906 in (74 mm)
- PSI Relief Valve: Yes
- Removal Nut: Yes
- Style: Canister
- Thread Specification: 3/4 In. 16 UNF
- Product Style: Oil Filters
- Finish: Chrome
- Removal Nut Size: 17 mm
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.