From street use to off-road applications, SRP rotors offer excellent performance in any conditions. They feature a specially engineered directional dimpled and face slot pattern that improves brake response throughout the entire range of light to heavy braking and creates an escape route for dust and water.
- Wilwood 140-9336-D SRP Dimpled and Slotted 1-Piece Front and Rear Brake Rotors. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Dimpled and slotted rotor pattern
- For ultimate durability in racing use
- Reduce pad glaze and minimize irregular pad build-up on the rotor faces
- Precision machined to less than 0.001 tolerance for overall flatness
- Corrosion resistance coating
- Suitable for moderate temperature racing and street use
- Premium grade, medium weight castings
- Perfect for street rods, street performance, rally, off-road, road race and industrial driving environments
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Driving Style: Performance / Racing, Track Only
- Rotor Construction: 1-Piece
- Rotor Style: Dimpled & Slotted
- Rotor Material: Cast Iron
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Lug Holes Quantity: 5
- Bolt Circle: 120.6mm (4.75″)
- Quantity: 4 Per Pack
- Dimples are resistant to cracking compared to drilled holes
- Slots increase pad bite and de-glaze pads
- Create an escape route for debris, dust, and water
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
- Resistant to warping and fading
- 2009-2013 Chevrolet Corvette Base
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette C-5 & Z06
- 2005-2008 Chevrolet Corvette C-6 Base
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.