SPAL® electric fans and accessories are built to meet the most rigorous cooling requirements needed for today’s high performance automotive applications. SPAL® fans are durable, reliable, and the choice of many NASCAR teams. SPAL® offers a variety of high performance fans perfect for your motorcycle, ATV, automotive, and/or oil cooler applications.
The 30102113 is designed for extreme performance. Featuring a Delphi/Packard connector the 30102113 was designed for race use. The motor is not sealed and thus should not be used in high dust/moisture environments that could damage the motor and degrade overall performance. Additionally, this fan is designed to perform at peak levels for short periods of time and should not be used in applications that will require constant cooling for durations exceeding 60 minutes.
- SPAL® Electric Fan 16.00″ Electric Fan Puller Style Extreme Performance 2500CFM 10-blade curved style blade.
- Puller Fan Design
- Curved Style Blades
- Patented Motor Design
- Extreme Performance Output for maximum cooling ability
- Features a Delphi/Packard connector specifically designed for race use
- SPAL® is a trademark of SPAL Automotive S.R.L LLC Italy and used herein with the owner€™s permission. SPAL® is registered in the United States and may be registered in other countries
- A/C Relay Included: No
- Amp Draw: 30.00
- Blade Color: Black
- Blade Material: Plastic
- Blade Style: Curved
- Brackets Included: No
- Brand: SPAL
- CFM: 2500
- Emission Code: 5
- Fan Diameter: 16.000
- Fan Quantity: Single
- Fan Style: Puller
- Height: 16.30
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Number of Blades: 10
- Product Type: Fans
- Shroud Material: Plastic
- Thickness: 3.74
- Voltage: 12V
- Width: 16.30
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Emissions: This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
- Please note, the 30102113 fan uses a Metri-Pack 280 connector and will require the use of pigtail (FR-PT15300027). Additionally, the use of fan shroud gasket (30130074) is also required for mounting unless a custom shroud is used. Standard warranty terms do not apply to this fan.