Mishimoto is proud to expand their Cummins performance line to include a direct-fit silicone boot kit with DuraCore technology designed specifically for the 6.7L Dodge Cummins.
High-powered Cummins vehicles require Cummins performance products, which is why our boot kits are manufactured using DuraCore technology. Mishimoto DuraCore technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability, this Cummins performance kit includes Mishimoto constant-tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power.
- Mishimoto MMBK-RAM-13BK Silicone Boot Kit for 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins.
- Direct fit for the 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Five layers of 100% silicone for maximum durability and blowout prevention
- DuraCore technology provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Includes high-quality constant-tension T-bolt clamps
- Engine Codes: 6.7L Cummins
- Material: Silicone DuraCore
- Exterior Material: Silicone
- Ext. Material Temp. Rating: 428°F
- Factory Part Number: 52014735AB, 52014734AC
- Interior Layer: DuraCore
- Interior Material: DuraCore
- Also Fits: Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins
- Max Temp: 428°F
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.