The Mishimoto MMTS-F2D-11L Low-Temperature Thermostat for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke improves the reliability of your cooling system. A defective thermostat can result in engine overheating and potential internal damage. Improve the reliability of your 6.7L cooling system with the Mishimoto High-Temperature Thermostat!
The Mishimoto thermostat has lower activation temperatures (189°F/196°F) compared to the factory thermostat (194°F/201°F). The lower activation temperatures allow coolant to flow through the engine earlier, which reduces and maintains lower engine temperatures. This thermostat is ideal for use in warmer climates or under extreme towing/driving conditions. Pair this thermostat set with the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke Aluminum Primary Performance Radiator for a complete cooling system overhaul. As with all our products, this thermostat include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
- Mishimoto Low-Temperature Thermostat.
- 189° F / 196° F Activation Temperature
- Maintains Lower Engine Temperatures
- Ideal For Use In Warmer Climates
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.