Jeeps are well known for their reliability, durability, and longevity. Keep your Jeep on the road and running cool by upgrading to the Mishimoto racing thermostat specifically engineered for the Jeep Grand Cherokee with 3.7L/4.7L engines. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures. Once the engine is fully warmed up, the Mishimoto low-temperature racing thermostat will open at a lower temperature (180°F) compared to standard thermostats (195°F). This allows coolant to flow through the engine sooner, thus reducing and maintaining cooler engine temperatures. Whether your Jeep takes you to work every day or on a trail ride through the mountains, the Mishimoto racing thermostat will keep your engine running cool.
- Mishimoto MMTS-JGC-99L Racing Thermostat for 1999-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L/4.7L.
- Fits the 1999€“2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L/4.7L
- Activates at lower temperature so coolant flows through system earlier
- Allows for cooler engine temperatures
- Engine Codes: 3.7L PowerTech
- OEM Activation Temp C: 90.5
- OEM Activation Temp F: 195
- Mishimoto Activation Temp (Fahrenheit): 180
- Mishimoto Activation Temp (Celsius): 82
- 2007–2009 Chrysler Aspen 4.7L
- 2000–2011 Dodge Dakota 3.7L/4.7L
- 2000–2009 Dodge Durango 3.7L/4.7L
- 2007–2011 Dodge Nitro 3.7L
- 2002–2013 Dodge Ram 1500 3.7L/4.7L
- 2006–2010 Jeep Commander 3.7L/4.7L
- 1999–2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L/4.7L
- 2002–2012 Jeep Liberty 3.7L
- 2006–2009 Mitsubishi Raider 3.7L/4.7L
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.