G2 freewheeling hubs are a strong, durable, high quality locking hub designed as a direct replacement to factory hubs. They provide strength and reliability needed for heavy off-road use.An all-metal design ensures that these hubs can handle the punishment of off-road use and remain operational in the roughest environments. A nodular iron body resists impact adding to the strength of the hubs. A heat-treated lock ring prevents premature failure allowing the hubs to remain engaged. An aluminum cap and dial resist corrosion will ensure years of reliable operation. As with all G2 products, we design and manufacture our products knowing they will be used in extreme conditions, and that they will be tested to their limits. With that in mind we back our hubs with a Lifetime Warranty.
- For Use With 30 Spline Axle Shafts
- Nodular Hub Body Not Pot Metal Like Other Brands
- Heat Treated Steel Locking Ring
- Aluminum Cap For Corrosion Resistance
- Alloy Dial
- Lifetime Warranty
- Vehicles With 3 bolt automatic hub covers will require 2 of each part number D/S621027,D/S660568 and D/S621028
For Use With 30 Spline Axle Shafts Fits Most Dana 60 Axles in GM, Ford, and Dodge Vehicles
- 1976-1987 Chevy/GMC 1 Ton Pickup
- 1988-1990 Chevy/GMC 1 Ton Pickup, V-Series Crew Cab
- 1990-1993 Dodge ¾ and 1 Ton Pickup
- 1978-1997 Ford ¾ and 1 Ton Pickup
- 1999-2004 Ford F-250/F-350/Excursion (Super Duty)
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Applications With 3 Bolt Automatic Hubs Will Require A Spindle Nut Conversion (Sold Separately)