The Competition/Plus® shifters have been the benchmark of transmission control since 1965. Such a solid design from its inception, the Competition/Plus shifter is still built from the same drawings, tooling design, and material specifications as it was over 50 years ago. With a wide array of custom applications, these shifters will bolt into OEM consoles with no modifications required. Designed for short, precise throws between gears, the Competition/Plus provides unparalleled shift quality and feel. Every Competition/Plus shifter can be paired with Hurst’s heat-treated linkage rods and arms (installation kits) for track-worthy durability. Adjustable shift stops help prevent overshifting and possible transmission damage. Other features include the classic Hurst® chrome-plated stick and white shift knob that assure the fit and finish are up to the standards that your car deserves. Installation kits sold separately.
- Hurst Competition/Plus 4-Speed Shifter – GM. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Classic Hurst Chrome Stick & White Knob
- Race-proven Design & Quality
- High Ratio Pivot Mechanism
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Includes Alignment Tool
- Adjustable Gear Stops
- Stamped Hurst Logo
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Color/Finish: Chrome Stick and White Knob
- Emission Code: 5
- Length (in): 10.5
- Material: Chrome Plated Steel and High Strength Plastic knob
- Product Type: Manual Transmission Shifter
- Thread Size: 3/8″-16
- Transmission: Muncie M21 (451)
- Muncie M22 (452)
- Muncie M22 (453)
- Transmission Speeds: 4
- Transmission Type: Manual
- For 1963-1968 Muncie M20, M21, M22 (451) 4-speed transmissions use installation kit 3733163
- For 1969-1974 Muncie M20, M21, M22 (452/453) 4-speed transmissions use installation kit 3737834
- 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu with/without console using a Muncie 4-speed (451, 452, or 453) transmission
- 1970-1972 Monte Carlo with/without console using a Muncie 4-speed (451, 452, or 453) transmission
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Fits 1968-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu and 1970-1972 Monte Carlo with/without console using a Muncie 4-speed (451, 452, or 453) transmission.
- This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.