Get complete control of your car’s engine and driveline using the vehicle’s factory wiring and sensors with the Series 2 Plug and Play Engine Management System. It plugs right into your car’s factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. The Series 2 EMS contains AEMTuner Windows-compatible software that is infinitely adjustable, allowing you to tune your engine by programming virtually any combination of engine control, power adders, and auxiliary devices, and accurately deliver the proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing for any boost level or operating condition. Laptop tunable via USB or serial connection, 6’ serial cable and 10’ USB cable included.
- AEM 30-6052 Series 2 Plug & Play Engine Management System. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Delivers complete control of your car€™s engine and driveline
- Plugs into your car€™s factory wiring harness and uses existing sensor
- Runs on Windows compatible software
- Included AEMTuner software simplifies tuning process
- Includes USB and serial port for tuning via laptop or PC with included 10€™ USB cable and 6€™ serial cable
- Includes start-up calibrations
- Systems are unlocked and fully enabled €“ never pay for upgrades
- Works with all AEM gauges and communicates with AEMnet enabled electronics
- Internal data logger with 2MB memory
- Logging software for data analysis
- Comes with detailed instructions
- 2000-2005 Honda S2000 2.0L and 2.2L
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This item cannot be shipped to California, New York and Maine.
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.