The law requires accurate speedometer readings, even if you have non-stock tires or gear ratios installed. The Speedometer Calibrator is created to provide that specific function if your Max Energy tuner is not equipped to do so. Additionally, it will read and clear DTC fault codes. Plug it into any OBD II compatible gasoline or diesel powered vehicle, enter new tire sizes and/or gear ratios, and it programs your vehicle’s ECU to give accurate readings in minutes.
- Hypertech 752504 Speedometer Calibrator Programmer. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Programs vehicle ECU to correctly calculate and display speedometer and odometer readings when non-stock size tires are equipped on vehicle
- Revised gear ratios can also be accounted for and adjusted
- Reads, displays, and clears diagnostic fault codes and turns check engine lights off
- Can be upgraded with software at extra cost to turn the unit into a Max Energy Power Programmer with all the Max Energy features available for that vehicle
- Internet updatable when new programming software is released
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Updates via Internet to a full function Max Energy Power Programmer.
- This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition. It cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws.
- Shipping Restriction: CA, NY, ME.