The Injen Technology X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is the next step in customizable throttle response controllers. Quickly and easily tune out the delayed throttle response from the factory with Injen’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition for a completely new driving experience. You’ll be amazed how different your vehicle feels after this quick and simple install!
Modern vehicles are infamous for a sluggish and delayed throttle response feel directly from the factory. You’ll recognize this built-in delay when trying to accelerate to pass another vehicle or merging into traffic. Injen Technology’s X-Pedal Pro Black Edition allows you to adjust the pedal feel and ultimately the throttle response of your vehicle directly on the fly.
The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is a plug-in module that requires less than 5 minutes to install. Our harness plugs directly into the OE connector behind the accelerator pedal to pull 5V power and manipulate the signals going to the ECU. The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition requires no splicing or cutting of any wires and does not interfere with other onboard systems, such as electronic injection, ABS brakes systems, etcetera.
Once installed, the X-Pedal Pro Black edition delivers immediate, customized performance for your vehicle. Specifically, the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition controls the throttle signals going into your stock ECU (Engine Control Unit) so that your vehicle instantly responds faster and accelerates swifter… or slower and more economically – depending on how you program the X-Pedal Pro Black Edition. With 9 levels of sport mode for crisp, on-demand throttle response and 7 levels of ECO mode for improved fuel efficiency, you’ll have an infinite amount of adjustability to match your specific driving style and performance needs.
- Injen X-Pedal PRO Black Edition Throttle Controller – PT0002B. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- The sleek, black anodized aluminum housing provides an elegant aesthetic inside the cabin.
- Quick and simple plug-and-play installation requires no cutting or splicing of any wires.
- Provides increased throttle response for safer passing and an improved driving experience.
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is warranty friendly and will not leave a footprint after removal.
- Works seamlessly with both Automatic and Manual transmissions.
- Automatic Transmission equipped vehicles will notice a marked improvement in shifting performance.
- The X-Pedal Pro Black Edition is compatible with most Aftermarket Programmers.
- The built-in high-speed processor greatly improves throttle signal response time
- Sport Mode: 9 levels, suitable for mountain roads and racing
- ECO Mode: 7 levels, for driving in city areas which can improve fuel economy
- Anti-skid function helps on lower friction surfaces with ease
- Launch Control/Drag Race Mode: Gets you to reach max acceleration faster
- DAC (Digital to Analog Convert) – provides 1000 times/sec processing speed
- Note: This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS250 V6-3.5L
- 2006-2013 Lexus IS350 V6-3.5L
- 2008-2012 Lexus IS-F V8-5.0L
- 2011-2014 Mazda 2 L4-1.5L
- 2013-2016 Scion FR-S H4-2.0L
- 2012-2015 Scion IQ L4-1.3L
- 2013-2020 Subaru BR-Z H4-2.0L
- 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza H4-2.0L
- 2010-2015 Subaru Outback H4-2.5L
- 2008-2017 Subaru STi H4-2.5L Turbo
- 2008-2014 Subaru WRX H4-2.5L Turbo
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX H4-2.0L Turbo
- 2017- 2020 Toyota 86 H4-2.0L
- 2010-2019 Toyota 4Runner V6-4.0L
- 2002-2011 Toyota Camry L4-2.4L
- 2003-2005 Toyota Camry V6-3.3L
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry V6-3.5L
- 2009-2013 Toyota Corolla L4-1.8L
- 2009-2010 Toyota Corolla XRS L4-2.4L
- 2005-2007 Toyota Matrix XR L4-1.8L
- 2010-2013 Toyota Prius L4-1.8L
- 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra V8-5.7L
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This part is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.