Do you need to upgrade your ignition system due to a recent Sniper EFI installation, but have no idea which option is best? Introducing HyperSpark Ignition, from Sniper EFI. The complete system consists of an ignition coil, CD ignition box, billet distributor with hall effect crank signal sensor, and complete wiring harness ready to plug and play with your Sniper EFI System. This high output ignition coil produces 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition Box. The HyperSpark ignition coil comes self contained in it’s own mounting bracket, with mounting hardware provided.
- Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Ignition Coil. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Designed to work with Sniper EFI €“ Plug and Play
- Ignition coil connector removes any doubt of loose connections at the Ignition Coil.
- Integrated Ignition Coil bracket simplifies mounting the ignition coil.
- 135mJ of spark energy when used with the HyperSpark Ignition Box, ensures complete combustion
- Brackets Included: Yes
- Emission Code: 3
- Finish: Black Anodized
- Hardware Included: Yes
- Peak Current: 300 mA
- Primary Resistance: 0.441 Ohms
- Product Type: Ignition Coil
- Secondary Resistance: 4.61 Ohms
- Secondary Voltage: 43,000 Volts
- Spark duration: 335 uS
- Turns Ratio: 78:1
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This ignition coil requires an ignition box. It is designed to be used with the HyperSpark CD Ignition box – Part Number 556-151.
- This product is NOT designed to work the Sniper EFI Ignition Coil Driver – Part number 556-150.
- This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
- The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
- The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
- WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
- The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle