Entry level spark output for GM vehicles with single connector.
Used on 1996-1999 GM vehicles.
- MSD Ignition Connector Coil, Red, 1996-1997 GM engines, Individual. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Direct performance replacement for GM Coil, 1996-1999
- 80:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Works with stock ignition as well as MSD Ignitions
- CARB E.O. Approved
- Emission Code: 1
- Inductance: 3.9mH
- Maximum Voltage: 40,000 Volts
- Peak Current: N/A
- Primary Resistance: .5 OHMs
- Product Type: Ignition Coils
- Secondary Resistance: 6.5K Ohms
- Spark duration: N/A
- Turns Ratio: 80:1
- Weight: N/A
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
- The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle