MSD Super Conductor spark plug wires are now available for the Ford 6.2L V8 found under the hood of SVT Raptors, and select Super Duty models.
Available in red and black, these are a direct replacement wire set built to exceed OEM specifications. Super Conductor wires are built with high-temp boots and an 8.5mm jacket that protects against high heat, abrasion, and common automotive chemicals and fluids to provide years of trouble-free performance. Inside, a low resistance copper alloy conductor is spiral wound around a Ferro-magnetic core; this combination produces high-performance wires that transfer maximum spark energy to the spark plug while preventing EMI from interfering with on-board electronics.
MSD Super Conductor spark plug wires are backed by a one-year warranty from the original date of purchase.
- MSD Ford Raptor 6.2L V8 Red Wire Set. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Direct replacement wire set built to exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) specifications
- Available in Red and Black wire jacket with grey high-temperature boots
- 8.5mm spark plug wire jacket protects against high heat, abrasion, and common automotive chemicals and fluids
- Copper alloy conductor has a resistance value of less than 50 ohms per foot for maximum energy transfer to the spark plug
- Ferro-magnetic core suppresses electromagnetic interference (EMI) to prevent interference with on-board electronics
- High-quality stainless steel terminals provide positive retention on spark plugs and coils
- One year warranty from the date of purchase
- Boot Material: Silicone
- Color: Red
- Core: Ferro-Spiral
- Emission Code: 5
- Product Type: Spark Plug Wire
- Resistance: 40-50 Ohms Per Foot
- Spark Plug Boot Angle: Straight, bendable up to 45°
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Wire Diameter: 8.5mm
- Wire Series: 8.5 Super Conductor
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Also fits F-250 and F-350 Super Duty’s with the 6.2L V8. See application data for details.
- This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.