AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears increase horsepower and torque without having to change the camshaft and are must-have items for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. Tru-Time cam gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle’s tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the cam gear’s belt surface and AEM’s anodizing on the adjustable cam gear’s teeth is lab-test proven as the hardest anodizing process on the market.
- AEM 23-800BK Tru-Time Adjustable Camshaft Gear.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Belt surface is hard anodized
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Material: Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Black Anodized
- 1989-1995 Honda Civic – D15B7, D16A6, D16Z6 Engines
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This item cannot be shipped to California, New York and Maine.
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
- 5-bolt Camshaft Gear.