A Fluidampr performance damper provides premium, broad range control of destructive crankshaft torsional vibration for optimum performance and durability. Install as an upgrade to OEM elastomer style harmonic balancer, when horsepower is gained, or when rotating assembly parts change to reduce wear on critical internal engine components. Features high quality, long lasting viscous silicone damper technology with precision CNC machined and computer balanced high-grade steel components. Accepts OEM style crank pulley removal tool. No tuning or maintenance required. SFI 18.1 approved, race proven for over 25 years. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Fluidampr features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Fluidampr 740121 Harmonic Balancer. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Weight: 10.9 lbs
- Length: 2.838″
- Rotating Weight: 7.3 lbs
- Outside Diameter: 7-1/2″
- Bore Diameter Min and Max: 1.4818″/1.4828″
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Black Zinc
- Engine Balance: Internal
- Safety Rating: SFI 18.1
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 1
- Groove Quantity: Double Groove
- Belt Ribs Quantity: Rear Rib 4, Front Rib 6
- Drive Belt Type: Serpentine
- Degree Markings: No
- Inside Diameter: 1.4795″
- 1997-2013 Chevy Corvette / 2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V. LS base engine / 2008-2009 Pontiac G8
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.