ARP’s High-Performance Series Head Bolt Kits are available with a reduced wrenching hex or 12-point and wide area flanged head that eliminates the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head retorquing. All High-Performance Series bolts are 180,000 psi tensile strength, which is 15% stronger than Grade 8 hardware. These kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers.
- ARP High Performance Head Bolt Kit Big Block Chevy 396-402-427-454, Cast Iron OEM Heads. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Reduced wrenching hex or 12-point wide area flanged heads
- 180,000 psi tensile strength
- 15% stronger than Grade 8 hardware
- Includes hardened parallel-ground washers
- Black oxide or stainless finish
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Fastener Finish: Black oxide
- Fastener Material: Chromoly
- Washers Included: Yes
- Fastener Style: Bolt
- Head Style: Hex
- Cut to Fit: No
- Undercut Stud: No
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.