ARP’s Main Bolts are far superior to any other main bolts available, for use in both street or competition, designed to meet the exacting standards and demands of professional engine builders. Forged from 8740 chrome moly steel, all main bolts feature a reduced wrenching head, large underhead radius and rolled threads for the utmost in reliability. The threads are rolled after heat-treating which gives them about 2000% better fatigue strength than most main bolts that are threaded prior to heat-treating. Hardened parallel-ground washers are included with each kit.
High Peformance Series: Rated at 180,000 psi and are a premium replacement for OEM fasteners.
Pro Series: Application-specific, rated at 190,000 psi and designed for use in competition engines.
- ARP High Performance Main Bolts Big Block Chevy 4-Bolt Main 396/402/427/454. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Fastener Style: Bolt
- Fastener Yield Strength (psi): 180,000
- Head Style: Hex
- Main Bolt Style: 4-bolt
- Nuts Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Washers Included: Yes
- Works with Windage Tray: No
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.