Mahle Original piston ring sets are designed to be installer-friendly. They are pre-lapped to seat immediately, virtually eliminating break-in time. Ring materials and coatings, as well as ring tension, are all optimized for reduced friction and extended life in each application. The compression rings feature a barrel-faced contact area for more efficient compression and CNC-controlled gap chamfer to optimize compression and reduce blow-by. Intermediate rings have a reverse twist design for better groove side sealing, and taper race machining to enhance contact. The CP-20 oil ring assemblies feature a 20 degree ear angle, an exclusive feature that provides the best possible side seal against the cylinder wall, and a special chemical polish on the oil ring expander offers enhanced oil drain back. Mahle Original piston ring sets provide unmatched quality and ease of installation, making them the rings of choice for today’s engine builders.
- Mahle 41940 Premium Piston Ring Set for 2003-2010 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L V8. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Bore (in.): 3.740 in.
- Bore (mm): 94.996mm
- File Fit: No
- Gapless: No
- Gas Ported: No
- Top Ring Included: Yes
- Top Ring Thickness: 2.3mm
- Top Ring Material: Carbon steel
- Top Ring Facing Material: Plasma-moly
- Second Ring Included: Yes
- Second Ring Thickness: 2.0mm
- Second Ring Material: Cast iron
- Second Ring Facing Material: Iron
- Oil Ring Included: Yes
- Oil Ring Thickness: 3.44mm
- Oil Ring Tension: Standard
- Oil Ring Material: CP-20
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- 2003-2010 Ford Powerstroke Diesel 6.0L V8
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.