Fully divided pulse manifold made from high-silicon ductile iron and designed to withstand extreme temperatures and vibration. Great for both stock and performance trucks. Designed using modern technology utilizes pulse flow for quicker turbo spool and increased power. Precision slip joints allow the manifold to expand and contract, which reduces cyclic thermal fatigue and greatly increase manifold longevity.
- BD Diesel 6.7L Cummins Exhaust Manifold Stock Mount – Dodge 2007.5-2018 2500/3500 Pick-Up.
- Pre-drilled for pyrometer probes
- Gaskets are available separately
- 6.7L performance stock replacement manifold for use with the Holset HE351 Turbo
- Cast of high silicon ductile iron to withstand extreme temperature cycling caused during DPF regeneration and in high performance applications
- Larger porting design than others will handle any increase in power
- Thick walled casting and integral slip joint prevents cracking and exhaust leaks
- Experience quick spool times and low drive pressures with an overall increase in performance
- Fully EGR compatible
- Open throat outlet flange outperforms the stock manifold
- T4 outlet available with fully divided pulse manifold design
- 2007-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 6.7L
- 2011-2018 Ram 2500 & 3500 6.7L
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Replaces Chrysler # 68027070AA, 68027070AB, 68210184AB
- Replaces Cummins # 5301441