Max Tire Size: 32″. Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory suspension, electronic stability controls, and OE warranty. Each Performance Accessories Body-Lift kit includes nylon reinforced body blocks, a CNC machined steering extension and all the necessary hardware for a complete installation. Add a set of Performance Accessories Gap Guards to your Body-Lift installation, to conceal the gap between the body and frame, and your vehicle will have the off-road look and performance you’ve been hoping.
- Daystar 3″ x 3″ Front and Rear Body Lift Kit.
- Body-Lifts maintain the factory ride
- Can be used with OE wheels
- Does not affect the vehicle’s suspension geometry
- Does not affect electronic stability controls
- Does not affect the vehicle driveline
- Body-Lifts are a fraction of the cost of a full-suspension lift
- Can be completely removed if necessary
- Made in the U.S.A.
- With Front and Rear Bumper Brackets
- Without Gap Guards
- Material: Nylon
- Install Time: 5-6 Hours
- Max Tire Size: 32″
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear bumper relocation brackets
- CNC machined and zinc plated steering extensions
- Laser cut and zinc plated radiator relocation brackets
- Zinc plated square bed support channel
- High Strength fastener hardware
- Fiber-Glass reinforced Nylon body blocks
- 2001-2011 Ford Ranger – Coil Spring Suspension Models
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.