With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They give you the hard-core look of bolt-on flares, with no body-side sheet metal drilling required. Pocket Style Fender Flares are custom-designed for your vehicle to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish they’re UV protected so they won’t chalk. You can also paint them to match or accent the body color for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material and tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Bushwacker 20049-02 Black Pocket/Rivet Style Smooth Finish Front Fender Flares for 1999-2007 Ford F-250 to F-550 Super Duty.
- Material: Abs Thermoplastic
- Style: POCKET/RIVET
- Color: BLACK
- Front Flare Height (inches): 6.50
- Front Flare Tire Coverage (inches): 2.00
- Sold As: 2 PC FRONT
- Finish: SMOOTH
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Specific
- Paintable: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- 1999-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6’7″ Styleside
- 1999-2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty 8′ Styleside
- 1999-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- 1999-2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty 6’7″
- 1999-2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty
- 1999-2007 Ford F-550 Super Duty
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.