For extreme off-road use, there’s nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out Fender Flares is individually designed for your truck, to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, and easier bolt-on installation with tough stainless steel hardware. Cut-Out Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex 2000, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look.
- Bushwacker 31019-11 Black Cutout Style Smooth Finish Front Fender Flares for 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup.
- Material: Abs Thermoplastic
- Style: POCKET/RIVET
- Color: BLACK
- Front Flare Height (inches): 5.00
- Front Flare Tire Coverage (inches): 3.00
- Sold As: 2 PC FRONT
- Finish: SMOOTH
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Specific
- Paintable: Yes
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- 1989-1995 Toyota Pickup
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.