AVS In-Channel Ventvisor Side Window Deflectors are designed to complete the look of your vehicle adding subtle style while maintaining the functionality you desire from a side window deflector. The Ventvisor installs in the window channel for a streamlined appearance, but still allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain and wind out. There is no special hardware needed and no drilling required, the In-Channel’s patented design easily secures into the window channel or along the rubber seal with pre-applied 3M automotive tape. Absolutely no tape touches your vehicle’s finish. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler.
- AVS 194119 In-Channel Vent Visor Rain Guards for 1998-2003 Dodge Durango.
- Installs in window channel for a sleek, streamlined appearance; Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant and is car wash safe
- Allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out
- Reduces heat build up in parked vehicles by allowing window to be kept partially open
- Installs in minutes, no drilling or special hardware required; Please note special instructions for In-Channel Ventvisors on installation guide
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 1998-2003 Dodge Durango
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Picture is for demonstration purposes only. Actual product may not be shown.
- Immediately after installation the window must be left in the up position for 72 hours to secure visor to the window channel.