Our “Original” signature Ventvisor Side Window Deflector is made in the USA and precision-engineered for an exacting fit to the broadest range of vehicles on the market today. AVS Original Ventvisor’s customized design mounts in minutes to the outside of your vehicle using pre-applied 3M automotive-grade adhesive applied above and around your windows. It’s a quick, no-drill installation to create a perfectly snug and secure fit – completely safe for car washes too! The Ventvisor, also referred to as a side window deflector, window shade or rain guard, allows fresh air to naturally circulate through open windows while keeping the rain out. Additionally, the product keeps the sun out of your eyes, enables fresh air circulation to eliminate stale, smoky air and allows you to keep your window cracked while parked, keeping the interior cooler. Now, you can truly enjoy the fresh air and whatever nature sends your way!
- AVS Window Vent Visor Rain Guards.
- Lets fresh air in and keeps rain out; Allows fresh air to circulate removing stale air and odors
- Reduces interior wind noise and mirror fogging; Allows window to be cracked, reducing heat build up in parked vehicles
- Precision-engineered and custom molded for an exact fit; Tinted, reinforced acrylic is UV and scratch-resistant
- No special hardware or drilling required, attaches with 3M automotive-grade adhesive
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Crew Cab Pickup
- 2007-2014 GMC Sierra 3500 HD Crew Cab Pickup
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Pickup
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab Pickup
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 2007-2014 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Crew Cab Pickup
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Immediately after installation the window must be left in the up position for 72 hours to secure visor to the window channel.