This is our 2.5″ Heavy Duty 16″ drop or rise over stock. Unlike many of our competitors we use solid steel construction to ensure maximum strength and towing capacity. All of our hitches are proudly made in the USA and are rigorously tested exceeding SAE-J684 weight testing requirements. The hitch has 9 different ride heights that are easily set by pulling the two pins and moving the ball up or down. It features our own BulletProof ball rated to 2 5/16″ = 22,000LBS & 2″ = 12,000LBS. The edges of the steel bar are CNC chamfered for appearance and functionally making it easy to remove the hitch and install it into any receiver. The hitch comes powder coated in textured heavy duty black.
- Bulletproof Heavy Duty Trailer Hitch. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Application: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ trailer hitch receivers
- Ideal for vehicles with 34″ – 36″ clearance from ground to bottom of inside of receiver tube
- Maximum drop: 16″
- Maximum rise: 16″
- Gross towing weight when used with 2″ ball: 12,000 lbs
- Gross towing weight when used with 2-5/16″ ball: 22,000 lbs
- Maximum tongue weight capacity: 3,000 lbs
- Overall height: 22″
- Total length with ball platform installed: 18-1/4″
- Total length without ball platform installed: 13-3/4″
- Distance between hitch pin hole closest to channel and gusset plate: 3-1/2″
- Total weight: 58 lbs
- Adjustment hole diameter: 5/8″
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This is a Class 5 hitch that is rated to 22,000 lbs and exceeds SAE-J684 weight testing requirements.