Mounting Kit for Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch (GNRM1150) by B&W Trailer Hitches®. Center Section sold separately. With the B&W Turnoverball underbed gooseneck trailer hitch you get the best of both worlds. When you go to tow, the Turnoverball creates a sturdy, dependable connection with your gooseneck trailer. And when you’re done towing, you can stow the ball upside down in the hitch to get full bed access and a clean appearance. Designed with utmost care and attention to detail this top-notch product by B&W Trailer Hitches ensures safety and years of reliable service. It is made from rigid materials using the latest in technology to provide impeccable quality. When you are on the road, this ‘made in America’ product will give you the safety and durability you need.
- Durable powder-coat finish
- Only a 4″ hole in the bed
- Bolts to existing holes in the frame with no drilling or welding
- Solid, one-piece machined receiver socket
- Flexible latch pin handle attached to a spring loaded, 5/8″ steel locking pin that goes completely through the ball
- Limited Lifetime Warranty