The 90-02-4340 Shank is made to fit 400/4,000 Equal-i-zer Sway Control hitches. The shank offers a 6″ drop and an 10″ rise, measures 12″ long, and fits 2″ trailer hitch receivers.
Equal-i-zer Hitch Shanks are built from the highest-grade of American steel. The adjustability measurement for the shanks is measured from the inside top of the receiver to the base of the hitch ball. To determine which shank you need, use our shank selection tool.
- Designed for use with No Shank Equal-i-zer hitch weight distribution systems
- 100% Made in the USA
- Constructed of the highest quality American steel
- Provides both drop and rise
- Hand dipped paint finish for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- Fits: 2″ trailer hitch receivers
- Tongue weight: 400 lbs
- Overall length: 12″
- Maximum rise: 10″ from top of hitch receiver opening
- Maximum drop: 6″ from top of hitch receiver opening
- Incremental adjustment: 1-1/4″