No Drill. This is a set of two bracket pieces that attach to BackRack cab racks necessary to provide stability and rigidity for the cab guard vertical section. These are a necessary purchase if you are installing a BackRack Steel Cab Guard rack. Reinforced steel construction ensures high strength and rigidity, and a protective layer of black powder coat matches the look and corrosion resistance of the Cab Guard rack itself.
- BackRack Cab Guard Standard Installation Bracket Kit.
- Set of 2 pieces that serve as braces necessary for installation of BackRack cab guard racks
- Heavy-duty traditional steel construction provides maximum strength and rigidity
- Powder coating matches the finish on the Cab Guard itself while adding protection from corrosion, scratches and chips
- Cab Guard racks are sold separately
- All hardware pieces are zinc coated to provide resistance to corrosion
- Also serve as replacement pieces for any braces that have become damaged
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 1987-2014 Dakota
- 1987-2017 Nissan
- 1997-2004 Tacoma
- 1985-2005 S10, S15
- 2016-TD Titan
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Requires Drilling Into Truck
- For easy part installation, installation kit is required (sold separately).