Brass temperature sensor for water, coolant, and oil. It has a temperature operating range of -40°F-392°F/-40°C-200°C. Comes with a connector, connector lock, and terminals.
- AEM 30-2012 Water Temperature Sensor Kit. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
- Accuracy: < 2°C / 3.6°
- Operating Temp: -40C to 200C / -40F to 392F
- Resistive Range (?): 189.3Ohms-402,4kOhms
- Dissipation Constant: 12 mW/°C. The ratio, at a specified ambient temperature, of the change in the power dissipation of the sensor to the resultant temperature change of the thermistor. Test medium: silicone oil
- Thermal Time Constant: 10 sec. The time required for the sensor to achieve 63.2% of its steady state value when subjected to a step change in ambient temperature [Tc=(Tf-Ti)*63.2%+Ti]. Test medium: silicone oil
- Sensor Body Material: Brass
- Thread: 1/8″-27 PTF
- Hex Size: 1/2″
- Installation Torque: 13.5Nm / 10 ft-lbs
- Weight: 12.2g
- Elec. Termination: Connector. Includes mating connector, pins & pin lock
- Fast Response Solenoid
- Mating Connector Assembly
- 1/8” NPT Sintered Muffler
- 2x 1/8” NPT to 3/16” Hose Barb Adapters
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.