BD’s High RPM Mechanical Governor & Delivery Valve Kits can give you the power and torque you’ve been looking for. The High RPM Mechanical Governor Kit increases the Cummins engine speed to 3,000 or 4,000 rpm, reducing gear shifting and providing a new high-end horsepower levels. The Delivery Valve Kit yields optimum pump output without replacing plungers and barrels. These kits replace key components in the P7100 Bosch pump on 1994-1998 Dodge-Cummins applications and as such are not for a home install! All modifications must be done by a qualified pump technician otherwise damage could result, excessive heat/smoke could be generated and/or poor performance may occur.
- BD Diesel 5.9L Cummins P7100 AFC Spring Kit Dodge 1994-1998 12-Valve. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Ensures that full AFC link travel occurs with a reasonable amount of boost and allows smoke control by adjusting the star wheel
- Spring tension is sufficient to allow smoke adjustment without reducing power at usually attained boost levels
- Spring is a bit longer to give a bit of “pre-load “without turning the star wheel so far that full link travel may be impeded
- Medium tension AFC Spring
- Light tension AFC spring
- Short, medium, and long break-off screws, M6 x 1.0 thread
- Short, medium, and long button-head Allen screws
- M6 x 1.0 thread.3 & 4 mm Allen wrenches
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles.