This No-Drill™ Laptop Stand System installs quickly and easily into the specified vehicles using the existing hardware of the passenger side seat rails. This configuration provides a telescoping feature that ranges from 12 to 18 inches. The triple swing arm provides articulation and 18 inches of reach for passenger and driver access to the mounted device. Patented rubber ball and socket joint provides additional adjustment as well as shock and vibration isolation. The RAM Tough-Tray™ is spring loaded to accommodate 10″ to 16″ wide laptops. The tray features four adjustable retaining arms with rubber grip feature. These arms can be moved both vertically and horizontally. This allows for a custom fit for varying thicknesses of laptops and the freedom of not blocking ports or drives. A screen support and USB light are also available to accessorize the tray. Hole patterns on perimeter of tray facilitate the mounting of additional RAM systems to support GPS or other electronics.
- RAM® No-Drill„¢ Universal Laptop Mount for Heavy Duty Trucks. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- RAM® No-Drill„¢ base offers low-profile mounting; telescoping pole allows for height adjustments
- Dual articulating swing arm allows for ideal placement; universal laptop tray accommodates most laptops
- Made of powder-coated steel and marine-grade aluminum
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Hardware Included: Assembly Hardware
- Width Range: 10″ – 16″
- Side Arm Clamp Height: .5″ – 1.75″
- Tray Depth: 10″
- Tray Thickness: 2.125″
Ball/Socket Size: C Size (1.5″)
- Powder coated steel
- Marine grade-aluminum
- High strength composite
Packaging Type: Box
Weight: 24.0 lbs.
Compatible Devices: 10″ to 16″ Wide Laptops & (17″ Wide Screens)
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If the heater box is under the seat, the installer may need to drill holes in the base to accommodate vehicle mounting holes or studs. Also, the heater box may cause the system to sit higher than normal. Pole may be cut down by installer to lower kit. This will not void the warranty. May not work with swivel style seats for big rigs.