Inflatable paddleboards offer huge advantages over hard boards because of their small storage footprint, easy portability, and overall durability. The Rover weighs less than 30 Pounds and, when deflated, can be put in its customized backpack for carrying and can easily fit in the trunk of a small car. The Rover is also extremely durable because it is made from military grade drop stitch material with an extra layer of heavy duty PVC. The one drawback to inflatable SUP?s has always been that they would flex in the middle while being used.
- Extremely Durable ? Made From Military Grade Drop Stitch Material
- Built In Convenient Carry Handle
- Bungee Tow Down System For Gear Or A Lifejacket
- Large EVA Non-Slip Pad
- Portable ? The Entire Package Weighs Less Than 30 Pounds And Can Be Carried In A Backpack
- Easy Storage ? Can Be Rolled Up And Packed