A key element of easy hitching, unhitching and safe trailer towing is a strong and ef?ciently operating coupler system, properly installed on the tongue of the trailer. D-L couplers offer an exclusive Quick-Lock ball clamp assembly that can be adjusted without wrenches. This feature provides a precise ?t on the hitch ball while the trigger action release allows fast locking and unlocking. The lock lever is held securely closed by cam action and the safety latch.
- Meet All Requirements Of SAE J684 And VESC V-5 Standards, For Class 1, 2, 3 And 4
- Easily And Quickly Unlocked By A trigger Action Release On Safety Lever
- Provides A Secondary Means Of Securing Ball Clamp In A Locked Position
- Designed To Be Mounted On Frame Members Set At 50 Degree
- Padlock May Be Substituted For Pin If Security Against Trailer theft Is Desired