When hitching and unhitching loaded trailers, D-L heavy duty tongue jacks are real back savers. These easy-to-install, smooth operating jacks can be mounted in a variety of ways on various sizes of trailer tongues. They reduce the physical effort required to maneuver a loaded trailer into hitching position or removing the trailer from a vehicle. All models are made from heavy gauge steel for strength and durability.
- Side Wind Handle with Extra Heavy Screw Drive And Ergonomic Handle Grip
- Swivel Marine Tongue Jack For Boat And Other Trailer Applications
- Heavy Duty Polypropylene resists Flat Spots And Cold Weather Cracking
- Zinc Plated TUFFPLATE (R) Finish For Additional Rust Resistance And Longer Life
- Easily Swivels Up For Towing Or Down For Stowing And Locks In Place In Either Position