- Energy Suspension Transmission Mount – Chevrolet S10 Pickup. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- A true performance application component for cars, trucks, hot rods and racing/competition vehicles, yet designed to be also used for street vehicles! Assemble to the chassis the same way as OEM parts.
- Soft-running enough to absorb vibrations for street use yet rugged for racing use.
- Helps control torque on high performance vehicles.
- Maintains proper drive shaft angle to help prevent early wear and unexpected power train damage!
- Replaces the original, short lived and typically too-soft rubber mounts and outdates those hard-running metal transmission mounts.
- Made of HYPERFLEX performance polyurethane.
- Resistant to under vehicle fluids such as: oils, coolants, road contaminants, etc.
- Top Center-to-center Bolt Holes 7.5in
- Bottom Center-to-center Bolt Holes 4.5in
- Fits Allison Transmission
- 1 of 1117 – Transmission Mount
- 1 of 15.08.72.39 – Backing Plate
- 2 of 15.05.36.39 – Bolt, 3/8″ – 16 TPI x 1.00″ Hex Grade 8
- 2 of 15.03.87.39 – Washer
- 2 of 15.03.04.39 – Flat Washer
- Cadillac Escalade Base 4WD 1999-2000
- Chevrolet K2500 4WD 1988-2000
- Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4WD 1985-1992
- Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4WD 1982-1994
- Chevrolet S10 Pickup 4WD 1982-2004
- Chevrolet Tahoe 4WD 1995-1999
- GMC K1500 1985-1998
- GMC K2500 1985-1986
- GMC K3500 1985-1986
- GMC S15 Jimmy 4WD 1983-1991
- GMC Suburban K1500 1985-1999
- GMC Suburban K2500 1985-1999
- GMC Suburban V1500 1987-1991
- GMC Suburban V2500 1987-1991
- GMC Yukon Base 4WD 1992-2000
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- No Footnotes From Energy Suspension
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.