- BMR Suspension Lowering Springs, Front, 2″ Drop, Small Block. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Color: Red
- Lowers the front of your Camaro 2-inches
- Designed for Small-Block applications
- 620-lb/in spring rate
- Improves handling and ride quality
- Manufactured from chrome silicon high-tensile spring wire
- Cold wound on a CNC Coiling Machine to exact specifications
- Lifetime warranty against spring sag
- Stress-relieved at 750 degrees F
- Computer tested for accurate height and spring rate
- 1967 – 1969 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1967 – 1969 Pontiac Firebird
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Ride height will vary depends on engine and accessory configuration. The front end drop relates directly to the amount of weight on the springs. A Small-Block with iron Cylinder heads and A/C will sit lower than a Small-Block with aluminum cylinder heads and no A/C.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.