- ARB Old Man EMU Front & Rear Leaf Springs. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Draw-tapered and diamond-cut leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life
- Bolt clamps and liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti-squeak nylon liners
- Fully scragged and load-tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent “set” which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves and friction pads.
- Military wrap: Designed to provide added safety (not available on all applications)
- Anti-friction pads: Re-greaseable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest
- Flat axle seat area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress and increasing spring life
- Shot peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress, process can also double the life of a spring
- Two-stage leaf pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen, the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.