- Air Lift Air Lift1000„¢ Rear Air Helper Spring Kit. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Set of two springs support designed to fit within the center of coil springs
- Sized for your make and model specifically
- Both helper air springs add up to 1000 pounds of leveling capacity per axle
- Prevents vehicle€™s main springs from sagging due to constant load compression
- Maintains proper ride height
- Helps reduce bouncing at the rear of vehicle when towing
- Kit includes air lines, quick-disconnect Schrader valves, and all related hardware needed for installation
- Air springs can be adjusted between 5 €“ 90 psi
- Not compatible with Air Lift Smart Air Automatic Leveling System
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- 1973-1987 Buick Century
- 1967-1972 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1969-1972 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1973-1974 Buick GS 350
- 1967-1972 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1973-1987 Buick Regal
- 1967-1969 Buick Special
- 1967-1972 Buick Skylark excluding Station Wagon
- 1967-1972 Oldsmobile 442 excluding Wagon
- 1967-1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass excluding Wagon
- 1967-1972 Oldsmobile F-85 excluding Wagon
- 1967-1972 Pontiac GTO excluding Wagon
- 1967-1972 Pontiac Le Mans excluding Wagon
- 1967-1970 Pontiac Tempest excluding Wagon
- 1984-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
- 1967-1972 Buick Skylark Station Wagon
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Never exceed manufacturer€™s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.