Firestone’s most popular and comprehensive air helper spring line, Ride-Rite kits can be installed on most light trucks, motor-homes, RVs, SUVs and vans. Each application is specifically designed to maximize the vehicle’s safe load-carrying capacity, stability, ride quality and brake effectiveness. Firestone Ride-Rite air helper springs provide load support through the use of air pressure that can be adjusted for changing loads. They enhance the ride by reducing inter-leaf friction. The system features individual inflation valves that allow for separate side-to-side or front-to-rear adjustment, which helps keep the vehicle level when carrying off-center loads and maintains ride quality under differing load conditions. Most Ride-Rite kits are no-drill systems, designed to use the vehicle’s factory holes and mount between its frame and suspension. All the components are included in the kit for an easy installation that typically takes 1 to 2 hours. Kits come with a two-year limited warranty.
- Firestone 2400 Air Springs Bags Kit Rear Ford F-250/F-350 Super Duty Pickup 4WD.
- Load capacity: 3200 to 5000 lbs. Load Capacity.
- Average install time: 1.5 Hours Installation Time.
- Bag/Spring Type: Double Convoluted.
- Adjustments from as low as 5 PSI all the way to 100 PSI.
- Optional Compressor and Gauges sold separately.
- Additional Application notes: 4X4 Only.
- System Type: Axle Mount.
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
With a bed hitch. No-drill installation.