Superlift Dual Steering Stabilizer (Gas) kit includes dual premium Superlift SS cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. Each cylinder’s seamless, extruded monotube body contains a patented piston design, and a high-pressure gas charge to quickly dissipate heat and virtually eliminate fade. Cylinder valving is tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Cylinders feature a brushed, silver Zinc finish, and include a black dust boot. Note that Superide shock boots will not fit Superide SS cylinders.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occur from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
- Superlift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit – SL SS Bilstein (Gas) – 09-13 Ram 2500/3500 4WD.
- This is a replacement stabilizer cylinder kit with 5100 series Bilstein cylinders.
- Bilstein cylinders have a gas pressure for maximum dampening.
- Pair of Bilstein 5100 series stabilizer cylinders, black boots, and bushings.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 2500
- 2009-2010 Dodge Ram 3500
- 2011-2013 Ram 2500
- 2011-2012 Ram 3500
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
MUST HAVE 3″ or greater lift height. The Track Bar will contact center bracket under compression if less than 3″ of lift.