Superlift Dual Steering Stabilizer (Gas) kit includes dual premium Superlift SS cylinders, plus all required mounting hardware. Each cylinder’s seamless, extruded monotube body contains a patented piston design, and a high-pressure gas charge to quickly dissipate heat and virtually eliminate fade. Cylinder valving is tailored to meet the demands of heavier tires/wheels and aggressive terrain.
Cylinders feature a brushed, silver Zinc finish, and include a black dust boot. Note that Superide shock boots will not fit Superide SS cylinders.
A steering stabilizer is basically a shock absorber for your steering system. It allows unrestricted gradual movement but resists sudden shock. Stabilizers also combat other forces that induce tire shimmy, such as larger/heavier tires and wheels and slack in your suspension and steering systems that occur from normal wear.
Most vehicles are factory equipped with a stabilizer, yet like most factory shock absorbers, they are barely adequate and have a limited service life. Look for signs of oil leakage where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
- Superlift Dual Steering Stabilizer Kit – SL SS Bilstein (Gas Pressure)-05-19 F250/350 4WD.
- This is a replacement stabilizer cylinder kit with 5100 series Bilstein cylinders.
- Bilstein cylinders have a gas pressure for maximum dampening.
- Pair of Bilstein 5100 series stabilizer cylinders, black boots, and bushings.
- Detailed instruction manual walking you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professional installation.
- 2005-2019 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2005-2019 Ford F-350 Super Duty
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- Installation time: 1 hour
- Difficulty level: 1 of 5
- MUST HAVE 3″ or greater lift height. The Track Bar will contact center bracket under compression if less than 3″ of lift.