- Synergy Mfg Jeep JL Heavy Duty Drag Link Kit. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Fits: 2018+ Jeep Wrangler (JL)
- Drag Link is fully adjustable to fit all JL Wrangler models with different axle widths.
- Increased tubing wall thickness improves drag link strength and steering feel. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel.
- Bar is fully welded, unlike the crimped OEM design.
- New Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Pitman arm side tie rod end is a single plane design to eliminate unwanted drag link flop. Drastically simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement.
- Double Adjuster assembly allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Drag Link Flip Adapter is included for those who will be converting to high steer. Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket required for high steer conversion.
- Drag Link bolts right into the factory mounts or can be relocated to the top of the steering knuckle for a high steer setup using included flip adapter (See Notes for high steer requirements).
- No factory drag link components need to be reused.
- Includes Synergy HD Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends with a Single Plane version at the pitman arm side to completely eliminate Drag Link Flop.
- Drag Link is CNC formed from 1.5 inch x .250 wall DOM tubing
- Abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve allows adjustment of drag link length without removing it from the vehicle
- Both ends of the bar use pinch bolts instead of jam nuts to simplify installation and adjustment.
- 100% bolt-on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- No additional requirements for installation in the stock location.
- Relocation of the drag link to the top of the knuckle for high steer requires 3 inch bump stop spacers, front track bar relocation bracket, and wheels with proper backspacing.
- Replacement tie rod ends: 1x 4162-L, 1x 4163-L.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.