- Zone Offroad D11N 5″ Lift Suspension System For 08 Dodge Ram 25/3500 Nitro Shock. Buy now and get same day shipping!
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended Length Urethane Bump Stops
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- 08 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4WD Gas08 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas/Diesel08 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Gas/Diesel
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.Gas models may sit approximately 1/2″ higher than the advertised lift height.Kit includes a 3″ rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.Power Wagon models came factory with a 2″ taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3″ over the factory Power Wagon. Power Wagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
This Zone Offroad 4-link system replaces the weak upper and lower factory control arms with greasable DOM tubular arms. the arms mount in the factory control arm pockets for a completely bolt on easy installation that aligns to factory specs. Zone Offroad has engineered their coil springs for a comfortable ride on both gas and diesel trucks. Custom valved hydraulic shocks are included for a great ride, or choose the black nitrogen gas charges shock for that performance handling feel. To correct the steering geometry and keep your axle centered, the kit includes a dropped pitman arm and 1/4″ thick fabricated track bar bracket that you will not be disappointed with! The kit also includes sway bar drop brackets and if you get serious, taller bump stops. The rear is lifted with 3″ blocks to give your truck a more level stance and make for a quick installation.