- Zone Offroad Suspension System. Buy now and get same day shipping.
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully smashed down and they will always come back to their original height
- Front and rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your TJ
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible
- 2″ bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- Four new massive lower control arms are included
- New rear pinion cam plates are included to rotate the rear pinion for proper drive line angles. In most cases the stock shafts can be used
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your TJ to perform well both on and off road
- Front & Rear Lift Height: 4€³
- Front & Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Wheel Size: 15 X 8
- Back Spacing: 3.5€³
- Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- Also fits Rubicon and Unlimited versions.
- Suspension System for 2003-2006 models is available here.
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 4″ TJ system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. The new massive lower control arms drastically increase the strength over stock, are formed to clear the mount for more wheel travel and correct front alignment. These arms feature rubber bushings to absorb the road and offer a degree of flexibility. This system comes with a transfer case drop as well as rear pinion cam locks that rotate the rear pinion for proper driveline angles. With 4″ of lift, you can clear those 33’s with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.