- Zone Offroad 3″ Suspension System. Buy now and get same day shipping.
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks
- Coil springs designed to give a full 3″ of lift while maintaining a factory style ride
- Rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll. The factory rear links are then used in the front
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your JK
- 2″ bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
- Brake line relocation brackets are supplied to allow for the dramatic increase in wheel travel
- New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your JK
- Front & Rear Lift Height: 3€³
- Front & Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Wheel Size: 16 x 8
- Back Spacing: 4.5
- Max Tire Size: 35€³ x 12.50€³
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU 4WD Gas
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU RHD 4WD Gas
- 4-Door Models Only!
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- WIll work on Rubicon models.
- Factory wheels cannot be re-installed due to rear sway bar link interference.
- The coil springs are 4 door specific.
- Kit with coil springs for 2-door JK models is available here.
Prepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 3″ JK system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. With 3″ of lift, you can clear those 35’s with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver. Zone coil springs are designed so they can be totally smashed flat and still return to their original height, so you don’t have to worry about your coils sagging!