- Zone Offroad 3″ Suspension System with Rear Leaf Springs. Buy now and get same day shipping.
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 3″ of lift while maintaining an O.E. style ride
- No bump stops are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel
- Replacement Rear Leaf Springs that will ride great and replace the tired factory XJ springs
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
- New front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ
- Front & Rear Lift Height: 3€³
- Front & Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Wheel Size: 15€³ x 8€³
- Back Spacing: 3.5€³-4€³
- Max Tire Size: 31€³ x 10.50€³
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ with Chrysler 8.25 4WD Gas
- We do our best to ship most items same or next day.
- For all products, free fast delivery of the UPS is already included in the price.
- If you have fitment questions or concerns, please contact us prior to ordering.
- The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts.
- This kit is for Chrysler rear end that uses a 3″ I.D. u-bolt.
- Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4″ I.D. u-bolt.
- Suspension System for Dana 35 is available here.
New front coil springs are supplied that are capable of handling anything! Since we design our coil springs for off road use, there is no need for bump stop extensions. Our coils can be smashed to the bottom and will always come back! No, that doesn’t mean they are stiff. The key is using the correct size wire and quality material with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time.